Saturday 30 June 2012

Hunk Report 2

The second report of my workout progress. Recently, browsed the net and found out an American Naval Calculator, used to calculate the fat percentage in body. Entered my data and found out that my fat percentage is now 12.4%. Yay! Just a mere 2.4% and more to burn off before revealing my 6 packs. Ever since I came back to Ipoh, I spent my time on workout and strict diet. Been having salads as my dinner for a few days and followed workout plan closely to burn off calorie. Whenever i jog now, i can see my 6 packs struggling to come out, haha. I also ordered protein supplement from my friend and expected to arrive in no time. The reason for protein intake is to burn off calorie and build my biceps and triceps. As i notice, both my biceps and triceps are still so small. I need bigger arms.

  nice arms =D

No comments:

Post a Comment