Tuesday 12 June 2012

Today is 13th June

Today is 13th June 2012, exactly 10 years since 13th June 2002. My maternal grandmother's death anniversary. Its been 10 years and she left us for 10 years already, still she has not fade from my memories. Last night, I was thinking of her before going to bed and guess what dream I had? I dreamed of me dying and entered the Underworld where I had to line up to meet the official so that I can move on. However, I was the first in the line and I met this official with a horse's head. He told me to write in Chinese and I barely could recall...I told him I did not know. The official was reluctant to let me move on but I persuaded and begged him until my friends came to help me. After I wrote the Chinese characters on a piece of paper, I was allowed to cross to the other side. At that moment, I was so sad because I did not know my cause of my 'death' and I was thinking of my family. How were they feeling and I also feel sad for myself as I am only 21. I do not want to leave at such a young age. Then, I was allowed to meet my other deceased relatives and there she was, my maternal grandmother, sitting on the couch, dressed nicely. The moment with her was brief and the next thing i knew, i was back to the world. I didnt die. Hahaha...what a dream...Well, at least i know, the lesson is I still treasure my life and I could still see my grandmother one more time after so many years. Signing off, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment