Sunday 3 June 2012

Birthday Boy ~ Me!!!!!!!!!

Its 3rd June today and 21 years ago, a gigantic baby boy was born into this world by a lovely mother and dedicated father in Poliklinik Hospital Besar Ipoh at 7.29am. This gigantic baby weighed 3.2kg and according to my mother, this baby was rich in blood and had very dark appearance. The nurse had to carry me away to let some blood out. LOL. My mother told me when she had me, she had many nutritious food. Thats why I was so 'nutritious'. This baby boy was thought to be a baby girl due to some mistakes that occurred during the ultra-sound test. Everyone was expecting the arrival of a girl but was shocked to receive a cute baby boy. This boy was brought up with love and was strictly educated in home. The parents were strict to him for fear that he will go to the wrong path. Slowly, this boy reached his adulthood today by turning 21 as a handsome and suave guy, LOL. 21st birthday celebration was not grand. His sisters bought him 2 pairs of short pants and a shirt from F.O.S, his parents treated him dinner in Sun Hup Kee Restaurant with kuih talam as side dish. This guy has never wanted more other than his family's company. Together with this blog, I will post a pic of his cute younger days.



The baby Jiho~










Now~the adult Jiho

No comments:

Post a Comment