Saturday 9 June 2012

Hunk Report 1

Been started this blog for 3 months already, I think. Today, I would like to report my workout progress. On the right path, I would say but rather slow. This saddens me. I vowed to build a nice body shape and post these pictures on the blog so that everyone could see. Been 3 months and I still have not achieve the shape I want. However, I received many compliments from the males staying in my hostel especially my roommate. I love to walk topless around the hostel and I am not afraid as only males are present. Some came asking me whether I train in gym. I was flattered to hear that and this means compliment. Used to write tht I would be training in KAB gym after my mid term. Well, I did but the passion slowly fade and I no longer visit the gym. Besides, Im preparing for final now. Haha, too many excuses im giving to myself. However, I train 5 days a week in my room. My waist now measures 29 and it is a good result. Been doing medical check up and got to know my fat percentage was 16%. Few days ago, checked my fat percentage again and it is now 14%. Based on experts, if u wanna have ur 6 packs revealed, your body fat percentage must not exceed 10% and thats what Im doing now. Following a strict diet, consumed little carbo per day and drink alot of water. few liters, I would say. My left chest started to have its shape. Previously, only my right chest looked good but now, I emphasized and put more efforts on my left chest. The line started to form but the progress is slow. Maybe I do not consume protein. One thing that saddens me is that my arms look small. been training my triceps and biceps. Improvements are slow and really saddens me. Well, I would just keep training and after my final, I am going to use my 2 months break to do intensive training, build more pure muscle. It is always a proud moment, walking around with that flawless body and look even better when you try new clothes on. Did i mention that if my 6 packs were not revealed in September, I would have to treat my roommate for 3 consecutive dinners? Lolz, thats an offer i made to motivate myself and he gladly accepted it. First, he wanted me to succeed and second, he got nothing to lose in this bet. Thus, I set by the end of August, I would have my 6 packs revealed! Hopefully!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment