Tuesday 5 June 2012

Final Preparation

2 weeks from now, I will be sitting for my final examination, starts on 18th June and ends on 22nd June. It is just a mere of one week. I just came back from Ipoh today after my birthday celebration with my family. Purposely came back early to do intense revision. There are so many distractions in Ipoh, once I start driving, I can spend hours of driving here and there, exploring the gourmet of Ipoh or go window shopping, watch TV, spend hours in front of laptop and many others. To end distractions, Im going to confine myself in the small room of KBH for intense revision. I only have to sit for 4 papers this sem and therefore, I promised myself to do well so as not to disappoint myself. My roommate is back in his hometown too and thus, the room is all mine. LOL...guess i will spend less time blogging and start studying already. Time really flies like an arrow, after my final, I will be completing my first year and enter the 2nd year phase where I will become a senior. Cant wait to see my juniors. Haha. Adios, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment