Monday 30 April 2012

Joke

Good morning readers, its Labour Day today. Well, it is very obvious that today Im going to blog about a joke.... Firstly, I would like to clarify that his joke is not mine and I read it somewhere online ( in case anyone of you have read the same one too ). Now, the joke starts...
   A little girl, lets call her Amy went to play with her playmate, lets call him Ben. Both were playing in the playground when Ben started to ask Amy something.

Ben: "Amy, can you do me a favour?"
Amy: "Yea, sure, what is it Ben?"
Ben: "Can you climb the tree at the corner of this playground? I wanna see something"
Amy: "Ok, no problem"

Just as what she was told to do, Amy climbed the tree and being young, she did not notice that she was wearing skirt that day. Ben was at the bottom of the tree and kept looking from the bottom, peeking. Amy made her way home later and told her mother what happened.

Amy: "Mom, today I had fun with Ben"
Mom: "Thats nice to hear, what did you two do?"
Amy: "Ben asked me to climb the tree and I did"
Mom: " Oh, you silly girl. That boy only wanted to look at your underwear"
Amy paused and thought of what her mother said might be right
Mom: "Dont you ever do that again and never let him to peek at your underwear"
Amy: "Ok, sure, Mom. No problem"
Mom: " Clever girl"

The next day, Amy and Ben went out to play again. This time, Ben had the same kinky request. Asking Amy to climb the tree again and she was wearing skirt too. However, Amy climbed the tree too and Ben was immensely satisfied to peek again! When Amy went back home again, she told her mother what happened.

Amy: "Mom, today Ben asked me to climb the tree again and I did"
Mom: "You silly girl, didnt I tell you that all he wanted was to peek at your underwear, why didnt you listen
to me?"
Amy: "Mom, I became clever this time...I din wear underwear today"

No comments:

Post a Comment