Wednesday 25 April 2012

In the mid of Exams

Im currently having my mid term and will end next Monday. Last paper is Chemistry. Did my Fundamentals of Molecular Biology exam last night, and the paper was okay. Whatever i studied came out and was kinda relieved during the 1 hour 30 minutes of the exam. Tomorrow will be sitting for Genetics and hopefully the outcome will be the same. For this sem, my credit hour is not heavy and i have to focus to read on 3 subjects only so no reasons for my grades to be going downhill. Either it maintains at 3.89 as it was for my first sem or higher than this pointer, 4.00 perhaps? Lolx...anyway, i had always put alot of pressure on myself. I have very high requirements especially on academic wise. Well although i dont usually score 4 flat every of my exam, at least I did my best and never regret on that. Anyhow, its time for revision...Jiho signing off now and there will be no pictures in this very blog this time...Ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment