Saturday 14 April 2012

Simple blogger with simple blog

Erm...a bit of introduction is necessary, i guess? Just a simple lad, 21 years old and a freshman. Blogger's name is Jiho and currently enrolled in the National University of Malaysia. Um, very keen in toning up body and that's why the title up there, body of a soldier. My toning up is still under progress but dun worry, once i get the desired body, will upload more pictures here . Um, actually im writing this blog because i wanna write down my untold feelings. Its kinda hard to voice out to someone about how u feel so i guess its better to pen down here. Jiho is also aiming to get first class honour when graduate so that i can pursue my PhD without going through Master. Oh yeah...currently taking Microbiology so aiming to become a bright scientist in this field. Had lots of up and down but yeah, had survived the obstacles and that's what shape me today. Maybe its a bit weird to use Jiho as my blogger's name but that name sounds exactly the same as my name so its easy to remember. Well, thats all for now, have to do revision for my coming mid term exam (studying Genetics now). Bye for now.

This is a picture taken by Stephy at Sushi Zanmai, The Gardens Mall. Look kinda pale though.





No comments:

Post a Comment