Saturday 14 April 2012

Hunk Body Under Progress!

I had been working out since I was 16 years old, that 5 years ago and i cant get the desired body shape yet. I kept wondering, what had i gone wrong? Recently only i figured out that the key to 6 packs or 8 packs is the diet but not the crunches i made. I realized I was wrong...I did so many crunches in the past but ended eating in bulk. The fat layer did not burn away but it was pushed out as my internal abdominal muscle got stiffer. Hence, it made me look belly. Before i was enrolled in NUM, my waist measurement was 33, almost reaching 34 inch. Guess what, my wist measurement is 30 inch now. Thanks to my constant exercise and strong determination to survive days eating cereals and oats. Yeah, from what i read, both cereals and oats really trigger fat-burning faster because they are whole-grain meals. Whole-grain meals trigger ur insulin production and your uptake of glucose by cells is increased. No glucose is converted to fat and you get slimmer stomach. For better result, i am planning to hit the gym which is available in the nearest hostel, KAB. Unfortunately, my hostel, KBH has no gym and i have to make my way all over to KAB to work out. I will be doing this only after my mid term exam. This week will be going to be busy for me because i am preparing for exam and i have to go to orphanage home for an event this weekend. So, watch out for 8 packs pictures to be uploaded soon in this blog. Gotta dedicate myself to Biology Molecule and Genetics today.
<<<<This is the ideal body I wanna get before the end of this year! Watch out!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment