Sunday 29 April 2012

Chemistry Paper Tonight

Will be sitting for my last paper for mid term exam, Chemisrty tonight at 8.30pm in DTAMS. Looked at the past year questions and realized that many questions that cannot be found in the slides are actually asked. Was so nervous and stress last night, searching for answers by browsing the net. Indeed, the net provides lots of information and very advance too. Then last night, Anishi suddenly messaged me and asked me out to discuss the questions. It was worth to go out after all. We brainstormed and found many answers to the unsolved questions. Later, she sent me links on the bicyclo nomenclature. I was so grateful that after I read it, I finally know what is it all about. Then, I myself solve another question without being taught...LOL...must say, I was proud of myself. Lets hope for the best tonight...signing off, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment