Wednesday 11 July 2012

My New Phone

Recently bought a Samsung S2 and cost me about MYR1399...used my JPA money to by and the pissing off part was that, I dint turn off the Internet service and DIGI charged me continuously. I went over to the shop to ask the sellers to turn it off for me. Even after it had been turned off, DIGI kept charging me and that made me so PISSED OFF...My mother and I went over to the shop and demanded them to stop charging me for no reason. Initially, the sellers wanted me to go online myself and see why DIGI kept charging me. My mother said NO and demanded them to go online for us and call the DIGI, asked them why was my bill escalating. My bill escalated up to MYR300++ for no reason. The guy who worked there, helped us to call the DIGI and asked them to stop charging me. The problem was finally settled when DIGI agreed to give waiver to my bill after a certain amount i used. That was so annoying...DIGI line charged for no reason...REALLY DULAN!!!!!! And now, they barred my line for exceeding the limit....F***...The good thing is this new phone really brought me a lot of fun especially the 8.0 megapixel camera....LOVE it.


No comments:

Post a Comment