Thursday 26 July 2012

Classmate Outing Cum Eli's Birthday Celebration

On 26th July, yeap thats today...my crazy friends and I once again met up in Jusco Kinta City. I took Eli to Jusco and met up with Penguin aka Suann and Kah Loon aka Panda. There wasnt a large crowd in Jusco as today is weekday. Chua joined us later and we went for a movie, The Amazing Spiderman. Well, what can i say? The Amazing Spiderman is amazing. Watched at 1145 and the show ended at 1 sumthing. Went over to Wok Sifu to have lunch together and these are the pictures taken during the lunch. Panda did not allow me to take his photo so there is no photo of him and me? Eli's birthday is just around the corner so we, the bouys bought two slices of cake from Secret Recipe to celebrate for her. I excluded myself from this blog, I love em and let them dominate my blog this time ^^. Congratulation Penguin, on ur enrollment into Dentistry course in AIMST!

                                                                       Chua
                                                                     Eli
                                                               Suann
                                                           *Sweet Couple*

No comments:

Post a Comment