Sunday 13 May 2012

Mother's Day Celebration

Celebrated Mother's Day with my parents, grandparents, Kay and Eloise. Yen could not make it because she was far away, in Johore. We went to the Pasir Pinji and dine in Tuck Kee Restaurant, famous for its smoke duck. That dinner really made me so full. We had smoke duck, pork, cheese prawns, fish fillets, seafood pot and vegetarian dish. Very delicious, i must say. Even now, makes me hungry. The dinner cost MYR309 and it was actually out of my expectation. I expected at most MYR200...my parents said its quite reasonable because we had duck, prawns and fish which are quite expensive. One thing saddened me this time back in Ipoh is that my parents and siblings said I am thin and do not look nice...I think its because my chest muscles and biceps' have not grown...makes me look small. I wan bigger biceps so I called Ryonx to purchase protein supplement. Hopefully with the aid of protein, i will have my big arms soon...Gotta go, its just a brief blog. Gotta take shower and prepare for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment