Wednesday 23 May 2012

Miss Form 6 Friends

Just finished talking to Penguin on the phone and exchanged messages with Hans. Really brought back the true friendship feeling. Love the feeling. Hans and Penguin planned to meet up this Saturday and asked me to join them but I am occupied by Choir performance that will be held on Sunday. Couldnt split myself into two. I told them that I will be joining them next Saturday where my study week begins. Penguin is now working in a dental clinic back in Ipoh. She had just finished her foundation in AIMST. On the other hand, Hans is having sem break after his final. I am so looking forward to our next gathering!!! Well, lets have a look on some of my crazy friends. I took this pictures during the crazy time with them.

                                            Eli...our mothers were friends since younger days
                                                      Ean Yi, close friend of Eli
                                                Both gals posed on the Sixt Form Night
                                                   During an outing with Eli and friends
                              Cherry in Old Town Kopitiam opposite to St Michael's Institution
                                                                            FOXY!!!!!!!!!
                                           Careless whisper between Eli and Kin Mun
                                                   A duel between fork and knife
                                                                    U wanna die isit?
                                                    Oh, im so hungry after painting the class flag
                                                              Let me feed you
                                                        Oh, Cherry feeds me too!
                                               Ean Yi and the flower of the class, Peck Yee
                                                     Foxy and me in Yeolde English
                                   Tai with us during Chinese New Year gathering in Yeolde English

No comments:

Post a Comment