Wednesday 9 May 2012

Midvalley Megamall

Went to Midvalley Megamall with my roommate, Seng Zian and his friend, Qian Wei. All 3 of us agreed to meet up as FST aka Faculty of Science and Technology. Reached Midvalley around 1pm and we headed for our lunch. Seng Zian had not have his breakfast and decided to have brunch instead. I lead them to The Gardens where we ordered porridge for our lunch. Zian and Wei praised the delicacy and said it was healthy. It is indeed. The purpose of me going to Midvalley was to buy a pair of new shoes and also a solution to immerse my contact lenses. Went over to Adidas shop and the shoes were out of my budget and thus, we went to New Balance. The brand strongly recommended by Zian because he is now wearing NB shoes. A pair of brown shoes caught my attention and when I tried them on, really match me. The promoter even grinned at said they look nice on you. A typical statement a promoter would made, I said to myself. However, I really find that shoes nice and comfortable to wear so, with MYR 159, I bought the shoes without hesitations. After that went over to Watson to buy the solution and in just an hur or so, I had my stuffs bought. Wei and Zian suggested to play snooker and so, there we went. We played for only one round and as amateurs, we just simply hit the snooker balls for the sake of fun. Then, we went over to Snowflakes and ordered 3 bowls of Grass Jelly Bestseller. Kinda nice but the taste was simply plain and not that bombastic. Haha. During our cruise, we saw 3 stars. 2 locals and one Singaporean. The Singaporean was Chen Han Wei, a Mediacorp actor. He was wearing sunglasses, a cap and sleeveless black shirt. I noticed and recognized him at the first glance. Then the other 2 local stars were Lee Ming Shun's brother, Lee Ming Zhong and his girlfriend Aenie. I did not go and ask them for signature. First, Im not their big fan and secondly, I respect them to have their own privacy. After hours of walking, we found it bored and went over to the Shilin Street Stall, had XXL Crispy Chicken for snacks before heading back. On our way back, we saw a gay couple near the Midvalley exit. One had brownish hair and another was wearing glasses, quite fair. The spec-wearing guy was placing his fingers on the mouth of the brown hair guy. We managed to eavesdrop when we passed.

Brown guy: "Okay, I promised you I wont cry. Love you"
Spec guy : "Love you"

We looked at each other, shocked to see them so daring to confess their love in the public. Zian seemed to be disturbed by the scene. Haha, i think he felt disgusted. Alright, thats all for now. Signing off, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment